Natural Edge Tables Tops
The reason that people like these particular tables is that they are very easy to maintain. They will be treated so as to protect them, but they also like there appearance. They are not a consistent form, one that is going to have even wood grains from start to finish. You will see the actual wood grains of the large tree that these pieces of wood originated from, giving them a very distinctive appearance. They are also very heavy so they can withstand quite a bit of the abuse, and will likely last for decades after the purchase. They look 100% natural, and this is one of the primary reasons that this will be a focal point in any room where you have placed a desk, table, chair, or even a bar counter that is made from this material. This is lumber that will always have a distinctive appearance because it is typically from the top or bottom cut of a large tree. That is what allows it to have this unique and contoured design that is expressed in every piece of furniture made by this company.
Live Edge Tables Tops
Natural Edge Tables Tops : In the restaurant world, conversion varnish is the gold standard for durable table finishes. here are many manufacturers of this type of finish, each claiming to be the most durable; most of them are indecipherable from each other once cured and there are many good choices. Conversion varnish is chemically cured, meaning that a second chemical called a catalyzer or hardener is added to the mixture to help cure the finish. The catalyzer sets off a slow chemical reaction that starts to cross-link or cure the solid materials in the finish to make it more durable. Conversion Varnish is typically 60% solids, while the remaining 40% is a solvent that is used to thin the solution enough for spraying. There are several ways to apply this type of finish, but it is typically applied with a spray gun in a spray booth. Spraying the finish gives a very even appearance and lets you control the build levels of the finish, allowing you to apply just the right amount. It is possible to use a brush to apply this type of finish, but it is not recommended because it can leave brush marks. There is no doubt that Conversion Varnish is the most durable finish for restaurant tables. The type of conversion varnish that Viridian Reclaimed Wood uses has been tested for compatibility with Ecolab’s most common cleaning agents that are used in restaurants. We’ve tested this finish against common bleach rags, alcohol, citrus, wine, vinegar, ammonia, mustard, and ketchup. We have also submitted samples of our tabletops for abrasion testing, all of which easily passed.Reclaimed Wood Tables for Restaurants
If you have any query regarding our dealer’s policy or any other assistance, kindly E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org